Sponsor

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

List of User Names to Invite - Grow Your Crew!

If your name is NOT on the list, leave it in a comment Matey!

ronjones515 <== ME! I send gifts DAILY.
BreakingBadPirate <==on my crew :-)
ChrisMog2
TheCrimsonLady <==on my crew :-)
MrSeamailbuster789
buster7890
seaboy99
CaptainHyperion
DevineJack
OVENQUEEN
Rumblood
BRYAN2233
2ITRA901 <==on my crew :-)
BITOXEED <==on my crew :-)
CAPTBARTOS <==on my crew :-)
CRABBEARD <==on my crew :-)
DDOGG236 <==on my crew :-)
DORKALICIOUS420 <==on my crew :-)
ERICLINK7 <==on my crew :-)
GREGINI <==on my crew :-)
JACKSONJACK19 <==on my crew :-)
LLANDNI <==on my crew :-)
MOZI404 <==on my crew :-)
PIRATEIRL <==on my crew :-)
POPOOOOOOO <==on my crew :-)
SURJITH <==on my crew :-)
CAPTAINJLB <==on my crew :-)
CAPTAINMOONAY <==on my crew :-)
CNITROO814 <==on my crew :-)
DLUQAK <==on my crew :-)
FLYORDYE <==on my crew :-)
FRESHMARKET <==on my crew :-)
ILOVE.KIRA <==on my crew :-)
JAMITHAYA <==on my crew :-)
JAZZLOVER023 <==on my crew :-)
MANUHEL83 <==on my crew :-)
PIRATE1117333 <==on my crew :-)
PIRATE61596BOR03 <==on my crew :-)
PIRATECC31 <==on my crew :-)
PRIVATEER1111782 <==on my crew :-)
PRIVATEHOBBES <==on my crew :-)
SOKWAR <==on my crew :-)

22 comments:

  1. Sweet! I wish there was an app to autoload these names, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCARLETT6699

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add darylpeddle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add captain0blackbeard gift daily


    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add captcrothrot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls add AZNGUNDAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please add GRANTIAGO
    Code P2Y8P9

    ReplyDelete
  8. please add: SETH_NIFLHEIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. StoneHardDestroyer daily energie

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Pirate Name Is: captainkatie9 . Please add me I send gifts everyday xx thanks im only little xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. EnlightenDead, In need of crew, ill gift daily

    ReplyDelete
  12. ENLIGHTENEDEAD ^ Sorry, mis-typed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crew is always welcome. And gifts exchange also.
    ID: Asimilatrix
    ID: privateer6113654

    ReplyDelete